Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Lesson Planning - Component 1




Learning Taxonomies


I studied this component of Lesson Planning prior to studying the others which I have already completed. The reason for choosing this topic last is that I wanted to fully understand that the majority of my learning in this course deals in the Cognitive Domain. For myself this process of learning is to climb the “Cognitive Pyramid” in order to be highly creative in my classroom presentations. Moreover I have learned that the students I am instructing are going through the same process as myself, though because of the field I am in, I can see that the Psycho-Motor Domain will have more prevalence to their learning process than the Cognitive Domain.

Knowing the differences in all three domains will help in my instruction while incorporating the Affective Domain theories to building self esteem and confidence into my students.

Source;

Atherton J S (2013) Learning and Teaching; Bloom's taxonomy [On-line: UK] retrieved 3 November 2013

No comments :

Post a Comment