Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Lesson Planning - Component 3


Creating a Positive Classroom Environment


I choose this web site because I found it an interesting if not fascinating read.  In it I learned how to build a positive environment for the adult classroom.


Topics in the article from this site included;
  • "Build Self Esteem and Self Efficiency,"
  • "Use of Non Verbal Communication"
  • "Motivate Students"
I truly enjoyed researching this site, as much (if not all of it) pertains to exactly what I deal with on a day to day basis. This will definitely be a benefit to my instruction by eliminating negative energies in the classroom and building on the positive energies that we must tap into.

The following source is a must read!! I will be returning to this site many more times in the future for other pertinent articles and information.


Source:

Literacy Source : A Community Learning Center
Creating a Safe and Supportive Learning Environment


No comments :

Post a Comment